until nowCEO of the MOKATE Group
• Responsibility for the development of new business directions in a family enterprise,
• Creating the strategy and international identity. International development of MOKATE – building a global company (currently 72 markets).
2009 – 2015Member of the Management Board of the MOKATE Group
• Leading an international team of the best management specialists in the FMCG industry – international development of the company.
2009 – 2015Export Sales Director
• Export development, creation of the brand MOKATE Ingredients – B2B,
• International development of the MOKATE Group in brand detail.
2008 - 2009International Institute for Management Development
• IMD - AEDP – Accelerated Executive Development Programme, postgraduate studies (Lausanne, Dubai, Nairobi – extramural studies).
2005 - 2009Procurement Manager
• Strategic negotiations,
2004 - 2008Karol Adamiecki University of Economics in Katowice
• Doctoral studies – Economics – Management (extramural studies).
Doctor’s degree awarded in 2012.
2004 - 2005Marketing Specialist
• Managing the most important coffee brands: MOKATE, NY Coffee.
2002 - 2004University of London
• Master Studies, major: MSc International Business – International Trade.
1998 - 2002Karol Adamiecki University of Economics in Katowice
• Management Faculty, major: Management and Marketing.